- Send or Receive Bluetooth A2DP signals - Switchable!
- Play smartphone music through any home stereo
- Add Bluetooth to any device with a headphone jack
- One year limited warranty
|msrp: $79.99||Sale Price: $59.99|
For Smartphone/Tablet to Home Stereo Connectivity
- The Azeca Bluetooth Stereo Streamer lets users play music stored on a smartphone or tablet directly to a home stereo system. Also great for playing satellite radio, or music stored in the cloud.
- Simply connect a smartphone or tablet to the Stereo Streamer wirelessly using the Bluetooth Receiver function on the Stereo Streamer. Attaching the Stereo Streamer to a home stereo is quick and easy with the included RCA-Y adapter and cables. Compatible with all Bluetooth enabled Apple and Android devices.
Add Stereo Bluetooth to any device
- Use the Stereo Streamer to add Bluetooth to small non-wireless devices like MP3 players. Just switch the Stereo Streamer to Bluetooth Transmitter mode, attach the transmitter to a device using the included short jumper cable, then connect with any Bluetooth stereo speakers or stereo headphone. Also great for adding Bluetooth to TVs for private TV listening. Just attach to the TV headphone jack or audio output jacks using the included RCA-Y adapter.
- Easily switch between Receiving or Transmitting (Transceiver)
- Compatible with Apple and Android Smartphones and Tablets*
- Convert non-wireless devices to Bluetooth
- USB Rechargeable with 10 hour play time
- Charge and listen at the same time
- Velcro backing attaches to various devices
- Automatically pairs with last paired device
- Bluetooth Profile (V2.1): A2DP
- 30 foot range
- Includes: Stereo Streamer, USB charging cable, line-in cable, RCA jack, jumper cable, Velcro manual (English/Spanish)
- Azeca Model BTT009
The Azeca Bluetooth Stereo Streamer is compatible with all major brands of mobile phones, smartphones, and music players that feature Bluetooth wireless technology. Bluetooth Stereo profile (A2DP) required.
To pair a device to the Azeca Bluetooth Stereo Streamer the device must support the listed Bluetooth profiles. For wireless MP3 connectivity the MP3 device must support the A2DP profile or via a stereo Bluetooth transmitter/dongle. Some features may not be supported by all devices. Contact the device manufacturer regarding feature compatibility.